Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 5: It's Good To Have A Slowwwww Day




Friday, June 5 – Loveland, CO

7:00 am - YEA!!!  We slept in today!


Well folks, not a lot happened today.  How wonderful!  We rode around the town of Loveland, shopped a little and rested.  Met our campground neighbors, one of which, Dan from Oregon, had plenty of advice for us from how to properly back up a "rig" with a trailer  (the key, according to Dan, is to outsmart the trailer and let it know who's boss....ok.....) to how to properly empty your poop tank.  That was an interesting conversation......He also told us how to turn Murphy into a "service dog" so we can take him into stores, restaurants, churches,  etc....hummm.....I'll have to check into that!


Made a trip to TJMax and got these adorable shoes....aren't they cute!?  


Well, we're on the road again tomorrow.  My navigator (aka Chuck) says we're heading into Wyoming and checking out Yellowstone for a few days.  Should get there by Sunday evening.  


BTW, the other picture is of our campground here in Loveland. Real cute.....except for our spot.


Talk to you tomorrow!



3 comments:

Murphy's Mom Blog said...

You crack me up!! Unfortunately, you are all too correct....Chuck & I are Murphy's "Service" people.......

Liz

Anonymous said...

Shopping! Now your talking. Love the shoes. I love the idea of Murphy being a service dog, but would he? I think he's use to it being the other way around! Stay safe. xxooxxE

Anonymous said...

I have those same shoes in tan and navy blue! But the aggravate my quickly growing bunions. Sigh. When do you think you may be through AZ? I'm afraid I'm going to miss it. The boys and I leave for TX/LA around the 16th or so. Love you! Have fun de-pooping the tank! Lee