Saturday, December 19, 2009

How To Tell If A Man Is Married or Not...........

Saturday, December 19, 2009



Have you ever wondered how to tell if a man is married or single??  Well, my sister and I used to sit at the mall and try and figure this out.......we lived in Vernon, Texas and were bored quite often, so this was a way to pass the time...


Well, let me tell ya how to determine a single man from a married man........check out the picture to your right......would you say this is a "married" man's butt or a "single" man's butt??  You're right; it's a "married" man's butt......happens to be my brother-in-law's married butt......

Yep, so folks, thats how its done.....check to see if the pants are cinched in the back.....if they are.....he's married......if they're not.....he's available...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ,Liz Bill and i was talking about the back side last nite.I told him 'You have no butt and he turned and looked at me and said if yours had been chewes on for 64 years you would not have one either.

Nonia

Anonymous said...

Dear Liz, you have given me a tip for having fun.....we are planning
on a mall trip and then sit and see if we can guess "married or single"...
sounds like a very interesting game...will do it first thing 2010.
You always come up with the most interesting stuff to do.
I haven't hear from my buddies but I forwarded your note with
an invitation to .........can't quite come up with a proper name for
this game....help.
ant ellie

Anonymous said...

And people say that men are bad about checking out other women.
i can't believe you guys are setting around checking out other mens butts.
what about black guys whose pants are down to their knees?
Your brother in law has a fine butt it looks like most other butts in a mall

Phil Hooten

Anonymous said...

"I saw it... and it made me go "Hmmmmmm" .. I am now checking my butt in the mirror... women are so smart... guys have always got to be on our toes...."

Robert Jordan

Anonymous said...

I know one thing, my pants nor does my butt look like Brady's. And i still have hair on top of my head.
Now if i go to the mall i'm going to have to wear a sweater or coat tied around my butt so people wount stare at it, oh my goodness i feel so violated. I feel like a piece of meat.
I agree with you on the black boys.
PH

Anonymous said...

"Well lets put it this way... I am going to go out Monday and buy some tight fitting Wranglers......and a new mirror!"

Robert Jordan

Anonymous said...

Will try to do that when we go to kids. If he finds out what i am doing i might b wearing a fat lip for Christmas.ha

Nonia

Murphy's Mom Blog said...

Nonia, I've got to tell ya; my whole family ROARED when we read your comment..........that is hysterical.......hey, take a picture of his butt and we'll post it as one thats been "chewed" on.......thanks for commenting.....made our day!!!

Liz (Murphy's Mom)