Saturday, December 5, 2009

It Was A Super-Dooper Zipper-Down Day........




Saturday, December 5, 2009



What a Super-Dooper day.........which is weird since I dreamed our ex-neighbor, Kim, and my wonderful husband, Chuck failed to tell me that my zipper was down on my jeans in front of a large crowd for a very long time.....matter of fact, all night long....and let me walk around town gaping open.  Crazy, bizarre, no good, very bad dream.......  I must have dreamed it was Kim cause they are visiting this weekend, staying in the Browne Suite, otherwise known as our Guest Room.  Once I finally got over being mad at Chuck and Kim this morning (yep, they were clueless), we scooted on over to Winnsboro to get a massage from our very favorite masseuse, David.


Let me tell you a little about David.  First off, I have girlfriends from Dallas who drive the 2 hours to get here, just to get a massage from this dude.  He's that good.  He's a steel worker by week and masseuse by weekend, which sounds like a crazy bizarre combination, huh??  Actually, its a "perfect" combination.  Everyone should have a masseuse thats a steel worker.......they have arms of IRON; strength like SAMSON; yet, gentle enough for a woman!!  And for those times you're stressed and your shoulders are all in knots; you know, from walking around with your zipper down all night, who better than a steel worker to work those knots out!?  He works for this INCREDIBLE spa called Copperleaf Spa about 20 minutes from our house.  Never in a million years would I have thought a spa in East Texas could ever compete with spas from Dallas, Hot Springs or Cruise Ships, but this Spa not only competes, it flies right past them.  And to top it off, its a Christian spa........go figure!  Never heard of a Christian spa before??  Me either.....and actually thats MY name for it not theirs.......but they have the most amazingly wonderful people working there.   You really, really need to check this place out.  I've included their link below cause I know you want to check out the Spa and the Steel Worker Masseuse.......you know you do!


And to top off this Super-Dooper Zipper-Down Day, our little town of Mt. Vernon had their Annual Christmas Parade (and yes, we're still using the term "CHRISTmas") tonight and our neighbor, Steve, had a huge part in making it a success.....He played the part of a convict for the Crime Stoppers Float.  The only problem is, he was just a bit TOO convincing for my liking; being as I'm a "want-to-be" Private Investigator and all.  I think I'll be Googling him tomorrow...........


http://www.copperleafspa.com/
(P.S.  Helpful hints to Family Members:  Go here for Liz Christmas Presents.....)









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how dreams can affect us! I got this heavy duty sledge hammer cheap and plan to take it to Alabama (if I ever get there) and
take down this white quartz rock that is sticking up right in the middle
of the road down to the property....the hump that always took the
pan or something off my toyota when down there last October......not that
I was hauling 4 people had anything to do with it.....anyway, I plan to
chip it down so you don't have to drive into the woods to get around it.
Well, in this dream the night after I got the sledge....I dreamed I was
chipping around the top and a big piece flew off and there underneath
was a large vein of gold....can you imagine.....what a dream or nightmare
more likely......anyway, took it over to Alexander City to the sportswear
magnate who makes Jerzees as he always begged gold from Dad and
he almost had a heart attack when he saw it. anyway, covered up the
rest of the rock with the gold vein with dirt and left it there. what a
dream. interesting.
ant ellie