Monday, August 16, 2010

DAY 47: Laundry Day for the Beverly Hillbillies.....

DAY 47:  Spearfish, South Dakota - August 16, 2010




LAUNDRY DAY!!!

So, think about this..........If you are in a campground that has no laundry facilities.........your only means of transportation is a motorcycle..........and you haven't done laundry in 3 weeks..........what would YOU do??

Here's what WE did.....


And no, that is not a green EGG coming out the back of the motorocycle trike.......it's just a laundry bag bungy corded to the rear bumper of the motorcycle......

We looked like the Beverly Hillbillys driving down the road.........I laughed the whole way to the laundromat as I kept reminding Chuck to "lay his body" over the laundry basket so our clothes didn't fly out........As you can tell by the picture, Chuck was LESS THAN HAPPY that I was wasting time taking pictures......

I'm still laughing......................
Oh ya, and Chuck found a feather on the ground........


And Murphy found his very own water fountain......what a GREAT town this is!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these. I feel like I am on vacation. You two should be I the movies. So photogenic and such a hoot. I forgot what a hoot you are Liz. That Chuck gets better looking all the time. I do think you need a reality show of some sort. You are too creative to not do more with it.

Joy

Barry said...

He looks as dignified as could be expected. :-)
Barry Crow

Ant Ellie said...

Isn't laundry one of those thankless tasks that is endless? I havemone dining room chair devoted to laundry and it hasn't been
sat in for years.

ant ellie

Israel said...

Chuck looks like a "house wife" hahaha!!!

Israel