Friday, November 5, 2010

Did You Guess Yesterday's Picture???

Friday, November 5, 2010



WHAT WAS THAT????

Well, I've got to tell you all.......I thoroughly enjoyed "most" of your comments from yesterday's quiz....however, wasn't too fond of the dozen or so that "suggested" this was my hairy knee..........
hardee harr harr.....

I was very impressed that most of you got it right....well...mostly right.  YES....this is Chuck's head.....and to those of you who guessed that he was growing hair, YOU WIN!!!

Yesterday morning as I passed the bedroom door, I see Chuck checking out the top of his head in the mirror....he hollars for me to get in there quickly as he needed to show me something.  He's pointing to the top of his head saying, "Look, look.....can you see it??"  As I look closely, real closely, I see tiny little hairs sticking up from the top of his head.  WOW.....sure enough....the boy had hair that wasn't there a week ago.

He says he thinks it must be due to the spray the dermatologist gave him to help clear up the funky looking stuff on the top of his head.........hummmm........we may be on to something here.......only time will tell.  But if you notice we've bought an island, moved into a mega mansion driving a new Hummer, then it would be a good guess that we were right.

Anyway, at this rate, the boy is going to have a full head of hair by months end.  So I thought it would be a good idea to start checking out new hair styles for Chuck.........What do you think.....

This is the Rod Blagojevich hairstyle
(Remember him??  He's the defunct mayor of Chicago)


















This is the "Donald Trump" hairstyle


















This is the "Burt Reynolds" Hairstyle




















This is the "Ben Affleck" Hairstyle....



















But this is my VERY FAVORITE look......

A bald man is a trustworthy man......I love my bald man!!















Here's some of my favorite Guesses from the Quiz:

* "Hair on someone's chinny, chin, chin..."

* "Chuck's head, nicely backlit. (I know; I see the same scene in my mirror...)"

* "Charlie's scalp less the mess"

* "It's your knee....got razor?? (This comment x 12!)"

* "Chuck's head...Please let me be correct."

* "Looks like it is probably Chuck's head backlighted by sunlight, to show that bald is quite often not really bald."

* "A close-up of the sun showing that plants are growing in spite of the immense heat and light!"

* "Reminds me of the hills that we saw in Alaska where the forest fires had wreaked havoc and burned the entire mountain but instead of it being charred, the ground was actually white with ash and a few stubborn trees/shrubs refused to burn up and held on to life. They proudly and most pathetically stood there saying, "Do not go gently into that good night, but rage against the dying of the light."

THIS BLOG WAS APPROVED BY "THE CHUCK"

2 comments:

Denise Kohler said...

Yep, I agree with you, 'ol Chucky boy looks best just the way he is !

ant Ellie said...

This is too funny.....I am still laughing so hard, I can't see to type....my fat cheeks get in
the way....ha. The examples of hair on Chuck are good too.....and the comments....too much.
ant ellie