Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Too Full To Write......

Post-Thanksgiving - November 30, 2010


Bella playing in the leaves....


Folks, this is what living in E. Texas looks like
Happy Post-Thanksgiving!  Hope you've eaten your way through the leftovers in your fridge and are fasting until Christmas hits in 3 weeks.....


Nothing like waking up to 35 degrees outside and no electricity this morning.......which wouldn't be bad except it means "no coffee"......ugh......why, you would think our whole block had been without coffee for a week the way they "bowed down and kissed my feet" when I arrived with Burger King coffee for everyone.....

As I began this Blog, our power had been restored for a couple hours, however, it just now went down........ AGAIN.......geeeezzzzz.........and now its UP........wait....its DOWN again.................and now we're UP........

I've been "itching" to Blog for a few days now but unfortunately, just been too FULL to type.  So, while I'm waiting on the turkey, dressing, pie, cookies and everything else I placed in my mouth over the past few days to settle to my hips, thought I'd share some pictures of this past Thanksgiving that should tell the whole story.......enjoy!  

Our two favorite girls...
Troy cleaning our gutters...thank you; thank you; thank you!!
Brie-Brie's FFF (Favorite Funny Face)
Brie-Brie & Lele's FFF

Brie-Brie hitching a ride with Grandpa Charlie

Calloway (my) Thanksgiving
My beautiful sister and I
Our neighbor, Lisa, hosting Thanksgiving Dinner
Lisa's Mom, Hilda, enjoying the food and company
Tiff, Ray and Kris enjoying the "Thankful For" comments....












7 comments:

Israel said...

The beauty of life. Thanks Liz!!!

Israel

Chuck Biggs said...

Good to see you are still alive and well.

Julie said...

Loved the pictures. So nice to see your family all together. Looks like you had a great time - as did I!

Julie

Jeanette said...

I had electricity...thats swebco ...ugh

Ray said...

I really enjoyed the last series of pictures with the pretty leaves and especially the one of your entire family. I can share that one with my family and will make a print to take with me to our Christmas get-together this year. Thanks, Ray

Ant Ellie said...

Sure glad you had lots of good food! thanks again for the pictures....you know how I love pictures.....
and the blog!
I love you both lots and lots.
ant ellie

Anonymous said...

Was Troy using a leaf blower to rid those leaves from the gutter? How smart of him! I just hope he was also able to remove other debris as well if there were any. Also, seeing how high he was up there, next time, remind him to wear a safety harness. It could be dangerous for him not to be wearing any safety gear. He could fall off the edge of the roof.

Twin Rivers Roofing, Inc.