Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Queen Has Been De-Throned....

Wednesday, February 23, 2011



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER, 
JAMES!!



The queen of "good deals" has been de-throned.


Yep, it's true......my neighbor Kris has toppled me out of the "Lucky-Liz-Dandy-Shopper" 1st place award by purchasing this fabulous $250.00 pea coat at JC Penney the other day for $4.97.  Did you hear me??

$4.97!!!!

Here's the proof....
Geeeeeeeezzz......

Oh ya.....below are just some of the obstacles one has to encounter in East Texas when you go to Bible Study........


I was held hostage for about 10 minutes.

5 comments:

Ant ellie said...

That coat looks good...even the tags still on to prove what a bargain......but Pea coats may be out next season and your chair will always be in style...a real classic....and she can't wear that coat in July but you can rock and swivel and veg out in that chair all year.
shop till you drop or the credit line stops. I love you both lots and lots.
ant ellie

Sherrie said...

Dang I want to be queen for a day

Dan Bush said...

That is absolutely incredible! I have never ever seen a discount even close to that!!!

Way to go Kris!!!

Israel said...

You mean JC Penney "Garage Sale"?.......Awesome!!!

Israel

Regina said...

Love her sweat pants and slippers look with the beautiful coat - she must be a good friend and neighbor cause I don't ever remember seeing Texas women go out of their house without looking 110%!