Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trip to the Outback SNAKEhouse.....

March 29, 2011


This was colonoscopy day for Charlie......it was his Birthday present.


After an explosive 24 hours which included a nuclear laxative that tasted like goat spit and urinal cleanser, we were on the road for our 2 hour trip to Dallas.  I was busily taking pictures of my unhappy :< Charlie with my cell phone when I got this fantastic picture of him......unfortunately, the face was due to a deer running out in front of me as I was driving and taking the picture.......

But this was the look he had most of the trip to Dallas.....For some reason, it was MY fault he had to have a colonoscopy...

And this was his face when I asked the nurse for a mark-so-lot to draw a smiley face on his butt before surgery......

And this, my friends, is Charlie AFTER the procedure.....We were the last ones to leave since Murphy and I insisted he "dispel" all extra "wind" prior to riding in the car with us for two hours.

10 comments:

Israel said...

Tell Chuck I am glad it's over.....and I know about it!!!

Israel

Jean Ann said...

Well, Liz, my turn is tomorrow. I'm in the midst of my 24 hr. "blowout". Sorry to have to cut this email short!

Jean Ann

Cherie said...

"Wow... I can't believe it either! You are one crazy woman!"

Sherrie said...

You are a hoot and Chuck is a good sport. Laughed so hard I cried.

Tiffany said...

OMG! I can't believe Chuck let you post this! Lol.

Barry Crow said...

You are SOOOO bad. :-)

Ant ellie said...

How did the colonoscopy wind up being your fault? Since IHop is a favorite eating place, that probably made up for some of the discomfort. the doc has a sinister look.....I would have gone out the bathroom window!

take care you too....love you lots and lots.
ant ellie

Joy said...

I need one. Who is his Dr. and where did you go for the procedure? I am serious. The doctor that did mine 9 years ago doesn’t take our insurance anymore. Please send me info. If it isn’t too much trouble. Bet he is glad to get that behind him. Glad to see you made it home safe from your trip. Hope you had a blast and knowing you I know you did. Take care

Brenda said...

I guess you saw Mary's facebook post for you. I just wanted you to know I did not just tell her you were funny. I told her you were great friends.
Mary is someone very special in our lives and yesterday she had to put her dog of 13 years to sleep so we were at her house and Mark read her your most recent post about Chucks tests. It gave her quit a laugh. and I told her she needed to friend you cause you had a special way of giving everyone a smile.
Lov ya
Brenda

Lulu said...

You two are verrry entertaining..luv u