Monday, April 4, 2011

Comin' Round The Mountain.....With My Eyes Closed

April 4, 2011
Rock house we saw along the way....


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SISSIE (oh ya....and BRADY too!! hee heee)

We made it off the windy-windy mountain in the motorhome.......whew......after much prayer, a couple of "hands over my eyes"....a little holding my breath......we made it!  Then a very very long 3 hours of 40 mph gusty winds the rest of the way home.....
One of the many mountain roads....

But thought I'd share several of my "favorite" photos from the weekend...
Chuck was so GRATEFUL to Joe for taking him for a ride on his Harley, he gave him a kiss.
I don't think Joe will be taking Chuck for any more rides.....

Woke up Sunday to camping in the clouds...

Our good friends, Joe and Jackie...


Chuck shakin' things around a bit for Joe..
Joe...after shaking!
My new friend Betty with a Bouffant I met at the gas station...

Chuck swears he didn't break it.....uhhhh.....ya, okay.

We were sure to keep the Coffee Rules at our breakfast hangout

And what's lunch if not at Pam's Hateful Hussy Diner??
Chuck after a LOOOONG day....sound asleep against my helmet
Not an easy picture to take while going 50 mph and scaling the mountains on a motorcycle!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

That is so beautiful"

Bonnie and Dick said...

Liz---you and Chuck scare me to death!!!! God is definitely watching out for you two!!! Thank You, Jesus!
Bonnie

Judy Boyles said...

All of that adventure in only 2 days? WOW you guys sure know how to live

Ant Ellie said...

The "hateful Hussy" diner made me remember that the worst words I ever heard my Mom say was "that hussy, mrs. Jones" (a neighbor lady that she thought was trying to get her husband. In her day, being a "hussy" was real bad. I love your blogs and pictures. You do not meet any strangers!
take care. I love you both lots and lots.
ant ellie

Israel said...

"what a beautiful pic Liz!!"