Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Suspender Story.......

Thursday, June 9, 2011


I was SO excited the other day when I visited a Tuesday Morning store in Dallas and saw a rack of suspenders.

Now, my Charlie has no butt, and for this reason, he is known for his suspenders.....he wears them with everything....jeans, shorts, dress pants.....why, he's even been known to wear them with overalls.....I must say, that last one was not a proud moment, folks.

So you can only imagine how happy and excited I was when there was a whole rack of them hanging there  at Tuesday Morning!  So many styles to choose from, the price was incredibly low, and I was thinking of the brownie-points I would be earning as I walked in the door with these!

That is, until I turned the tag over to see the size and learn it's a 6 footer.......a 6 footer DOG LEASH.

And look what I saw while pumping gas yesterday........I chased these puppies all around the parking lot to get this picture!!

And last but not least......Murphy has learned a brand smackin' new trick......yep, the boy can now BEG!  He had a little trouble finding that "pivot" point on his rear-end, but once he learned that if he sticks his tongue out, his butt balances better, it worked for him every time!!

2 comments:

Israel said...

Only in Tx. The chicken, outstanding!!!

Israel

Cynthia said...

I loved your blog this morning.. just what I needed after a restless night..