Tuesday, June 28, 2011

On The Road Again......

Tuesday, June 28, 2011


Mornin' Blogger Friends!!

Well, it's heatin' up outside....yesterday 102.....which means just one thing:  time to head to cooler territory!

Chuck, Murphy, Kruger-The-One-Claw Cat and I will be loading up the RV and heading north on another adventure in a few days following the weather man in search for cooler weather.

What started out a few years ago as a "Travel Journal" for my Mom so she'd know where we were while we traveled across the country, has turned into quite a large Blog following.

We'd love to take you along with us as we journal our day to day adventures, but wanted to give everyone a chance to "opt out" of receiving Murphy's Mom Blog during this time.  We know some of you have enough adventures of your own without needing to hear about ours, so we won't be offended in any way if you request to be removed from the Blog list......Simply "Reply" to this email...

But if you're as anxious to head out on the open road as we are and see what crazy things happen to us this year, we are excited to be taking you with us as we roll on down the road singing:

"On The Road Again
Just Can't Wait To Get On the Road Again
Goin' Places That I've Never Been 
Seein' Things That I May Never See Again....
Like A Band of Gypsies We Go Down the Highway
We're The Best of Friends
Insisting That The World Keep Turning Our Way"

Get ready........it's always a bumpy ride when Chuck and Liz are on the road.......

19 comments:

Judy Boyles said...

Don’t you dare take me off your list J I live vicariously through your travels. Can’t wait to see where you are headed now…..

Thanks,

Judy Boyles, ACSR

Mike & Margie said...

Definitely keep us on the list. You take us places that we never have been or may never go. Love you both for that. Margie & Mike

Althea said...

I wish you all "happy trails!" Soak up some of that cool weather for the rest of us :)

israel said...

Happy trails Liz!!

Israel

Liz Hurt said...

Are you CRAZY????? Of course I want to receive your blogs!! I "kinda" feel like I am there with y'all. The book you did was the final touch, the perfect conclusion! Terrific! Let the blogs roll!!! I love and miss you and will be praying for you. Have fun and know that the Living God will be going with you! Love, love, love, Liz

Chuck Stein said...

Have a great time!

Thanks,

Chuck

Jug & Donna said...

Where are y'all headed? Wish we could get out of this heat....but we have a lot of family obligations until August....keep sending us your blogs. We have been living thru our friends who have been in Alaska, but they're headed home now so would love to imagine the cool weather through other friends.

Georgia said...

I wouldn't miss your blog for anything in the world. You make my day, my week and my year. I love reading everything you write.

gg

Ann said...

Can't wait to hear of your adventures … Be Safe!!

Ann

Prescottlady said...

Keep me on your list too. Anxious to read about your next RV trip. We will be heading North soon also. Oregon, Washington coast with maybe a Vancouver visit. Keep in touch. Sallie & Lars

Prescottlady said...

Sallie McKenna said...
Keep me too please. Love your travel blogs and photos. Have fun!!

Sherrie said...

Can't wait

Judy said...

Have fun and keep us posted.

Lois said...

Don't ever take us off!! We always enjoy looking at all your adventures. In fact, I was going to write you the other day and see when you were taking off.
It must be quite a project getting the RV ready.

patricia said...

"I love your blogs; please keep sending them!

Doylene said...

kEEP us on the BLOG. We are in Salida, Colorado right now for about 3 more weeks so if you’re heading up this way, let us know and we’d love to see you guys.
Have fun and have travel mercies on the way to your destination.

Doy & Arlen

Judy Hammack said...

"I am looking forward to reading your travel blog again; I enjoy your postings so very much; however, this time I want to go with you; getting too hot here!!! LOL."

Carla Melcher said...

One of my favorite places is Ouray,Colorado. I wish I was going too. Keep me on your list."

bloempje said...

If you find cooler weather, can I use your photos as wallpaper? I have pictures of Alaska, but I need something refreshing.
Have a great time; we look forward to sharing your adventures. God Bless,
Joy