Wednesday, August 10, 2011

DAY 38: I Miss My Mom.......

DAY 38:  Vernal, Utah
TEMP:  90 Degrees / Low 55 Degrees


"If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go 
where a prayer has not already been."  
~Robert Brault


I miss my Mom.  

She is the reason I started Blogging......She always worried about us when we traveled cause she didn't know where we were.....what we were doing.....were we okay.....

So I would Blog each day so she'd see where we were....

So Mom, here's what we did today:

Got a picture of Chuck asleep or praying on the trike today....(He was being real quiet behind me.....so I placed the camera on the top of my head while going 50 mph and snapped this.....oh ya, I put it on cruise control first!!)

Enjoyed a sweet 75 degree ride.....ahhhhhh.

Read a good book under a nice big oak tree....


Took a picture of your youngest and her man in a reflector at the park....

AND

Got your youngest granddog a new skull cap!!



A very good day......


but not as good as seeing you....




5 comments:

Israel said...

I took a second look at your picture, and was looking at your eyes...gorgeous!!! blue as the morning skies...And God said. Let us make man in our image... Gen 2:26 At that day shall a man ( no gender imply) look to his maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel. Is. 17:7 and yes, you are expressing a "feeling" that God has given you and all of us for out mothers, how fortunate you are having one.

Israel

Sharon & Bob said...

This is the best of best, are far as blogs go! Aren't we the lucky ones to still have our Moms, AND, that we appreciate that fact!

Ride safely!
Love, ss

Ant Ellie said...

Your Mom and Dad have an anniversary coming up on 8-17 but I am not sure which one
it is.....I will never forget the 50th...what a celebration....a whole bunch of firsts, i.e.
limo ride, 5 star hotel stay....and a beautiful anniversary party with lots of good food.

stay safe, I love you both lots and lots.
ant ellie

Lulu said...

AWWWWW i love that u r such a good daughter an about prayers u r soo rite.. a moms prayers are always with her children ALWAYS.

Robert Brault said...

Liz, thanks for bringing such tender meaning to my quote. It quite makes my day. Smiles, rb