Sunday, August 14, 2011

DAY 42: QUIZ DAY!!!!

DAY 42:  Vernal (as in "Urinal with a "V"), Utah
TEMP:  Rainy High 72 / Low 55


QUIZ DAY


Today was a rainy, cool day......and since our only means of transportation is a motorcycle, that means we hung out at the "Casa-On-Wheels" and I caught up on business work.

So, when thinking about what to Blog about tonight, I thought what better time than now to see how well you've been paying attention the past 41 days.   Let's see if you can remember where all we've been...Ready??  Here we go:


DAY 1: ________________________


DAY 2 - 9: _____________________


Day 10 - 13: _____________________


DAY 14 - 18: ____________________


DAY 19 - 25: ____________________


DAY 26 - 27: ____________________


DAY 28 - 32: ____________________


DAY 33 - 42: ____________________

Can you guess where we're headed next???  I'll give you a hint.....It's "North" of where we are.....298 miles away.....cooler......and its beautiful.......and we're headed that way on Tuesday.....

Our next destination.....

3 comments:

Denise Kohler said...

ARE YOU KIDDING !!! I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I HAD FOR BREAKFAST, HA HA !!!
D

Kathy said...

I don’t know the answer to any of these questions and I don’t care. Ha. How do you like that? I am totally jealous and want you to get home right now!! Where’s the next stop? The moon? Looks desolate to me.
Your bad friend,
Kathy J
p.s. just kidding….but not about the fact I don’t remember the names of where you’ve been. I’ll just have to go back and study your blogs!! Geeze.

Glenda Anderson said...

Canada??????? Banff??? Lake Louise????