Tuesday, August 23, 2011

DAY 50: "God Loves You..."

DAY 50:  Thermopolis, Wyoming
TEMP:  High 95 / Low 56



"Be calm.  
Dismiss the busy thoughts that trouble your mind.
Let them go.
Rest in the simple fact; 
God loves you."
Robin Patterson

I have been sitting here for 45 minutes trying to find the words to describe today and finally realized that nothing coming from these fingers to this keyboard would describe our day better than just showing you.  

So, I hope you enjoy our day in snippets as much as we did......










"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God."  
~Alan Hovhaness






3 comments:

Israel said...

Beautiful. Thanks

Israel

Brenda said...

Awesome. And thanks. I have to get my eyes
back in focus.

Brenda

Kathy said...

Beautiful, peaceful…and a little bit scary! Was that a stock photo of a buffalo or was he really ‘focused’ on you? Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with us.