Friday, September 2, 2011

DAY 61: Bad News.....Good News Kind of Day....

DAY 61:  Manitou Springs, CO
TEMP:  High 81 / Low 56


This was a Good News / Bad News kind of day.......

The Bad News......I lost the motorcycle keys; our only means of transportation......


The Good News.......After searching high and low, inside and out, decided to quit trying to find them on my own and asked for my Higher Power to help.....immediately....IMMEDIATELY....I found them sitting outside on the electrical box.

The Bad News.....Ran over my purse with the trike after forgetting to put it back in trunk.


The Good News......My cell phone was in my pocket and not the purse.
Our friend Israel, dreaming of trading in his Harley for a Honda

The Bad News....We had to replace the front tire of the trike....

The Good News.....We met up with our friend, Israel, for breakfast while the trike tire was being changed.


The Bad News.....Chuck insisted on going to
Wal-Mart...
The Good News....I went to Hobby Lobby
Is it me, or do I look Pregnant????

The Bad News.....It took my sister forever to get here...
The Good News....She's here!!!






9 comments:

Lulu said...

u look beautiful glad ur sis is there. glad u found keys u have small butt I wouldnt dare post a rear pic of me CUTE good news is u r well an stilll blogging.. an keeping ur sense of humor.. LOVE U BOTH I cant thank of ANY bad news GOD is in control an thats all we need.

Israel said...

.....But the really good news is, I had a good time seeing you guys.

Israel

Cynthia said...

Glad you are having fun with your sister..

Kathy said...

NO ~ you don’t look pregnant. Why? Are you having morning sickness?
K

Ellen said...

"Wow! What did you have in your purse that blew a tire out????LOL"

Stu said...

Liz and Chuck,
Thanks again for making my summer bearable here in the Gobi Desert. What a day, I love how you had a good to offset the bad all the way through, now about that baby bump???
Stu

Ant ellie said...

Colorado will not be the same with the two sisters having fun!
ant ellie

Kathy said...

EVERYBODY should have multiple sets of keys. I think that should be a LAW. Keys can make you crazy – when you lose ‘em especially. Go have a fabulous day J xoxo k

Ant Ellie said...

I'm going to see you two in one of these viral emails one of these days!
I love you all. ant ellie