Saturday, September 10, 2011

DAY 69: Halfway Home......

DAY 69:  Central City, CO to Amarillo, TX
TEMP:  High 80 / Low 38



We are halfway home.......

AMARILLO

After a long 9 hour drive, we have left the mountainous beauty of Colorado and arrived in the flat, stinky-cattle smelling Amarillo......

Town of Central City, Colorado

This was our view from the RV last night in Central City, Colorado.....


This is the view from the RV tonight in Amarillo...

And this is what it looked like IN the RV as we traveled towards home.....




Tomorrow.......HOME!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I feel your pain. I really do! L Be safe. Looking forward to seeing you….hugs, BFF

Sherrie said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lunch with friends. Horns!!!!!!!!!!!

Sherrie C. Wilson

Israel said...

......And welcome to the Hood in Tx!!!

Israel

Lulu said...

Home Sweet Home b it ever so humble there's NO PLACE like HOME. sorry ur trip is ending tho but thank GOD for memories.. tel u get old forget LOL

Kathy said...

Thanks for connecting today. I know you’ve had a rough week and whatever I did, was Jesus talking thru me. You are a true inspiration to me and others….you have so many admirers and I’m glad you have added one more to the list….ME. I will pray for you again today for a safe trip and protection….and as you get home. I hope somebody is there to help you unload and get you settled in. I’ll be happy to help you after lunch on Tuesday! Can’t wait. Let me know where you want to go, but I suggest Our Place….in Mt. Vernon. I have to pick up something from Saucy Ladies that I ‘bought’ the other day J If it’s nice weather, maybe we can sit outside.

Today begins a new journey for you and Chuck. Look forward to it because there are going to be unbelievable blessings along the way as well. Different, but beautiful too.
Bless you always,
Kathy

Dan and Darlene said...

Hey, just in time for a few more 100 degree + days!!! LOL

Dan