Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Did I Pick Your Photo???

October 4, 2011


So.......did I pick YOUR picture??

It was a close Murphy's Mom Blog race.......the picture of the older man and the woman in the swing were ONE vote apart......but the HOT older dude won out!!

So....what next??  The winner will be announced in about two weeks.

Fingers crossed.......Chuck sure is wanting that gift certificate to Wal-Mart!!!

And a GREAT big shout-out THANK YOU to everyone who voted and helped me decide which picture to send in!  There was such a tremendous response and no one insulted my amateur photography skills, so that made it even better!

Thanks everyone!!!!

14 comments:

David Pierce said...

No but it is still a great pic!"

Barry Crow said...

Gad. I wish my vote for president would b on winning side like this. That would mean Obama would b gone. ;-)

Barry L Crow

Julie said...

This was my second pick!"

Lynn Jordan said...

No but this is a good one too!

Kathy Browne said...

yes!

Ann Holland said...

Yes you did!

Lulu said...

i picked him an lady in swing couldn't decide on one.

Kim Gertz said...

Yes ma'am!

GEorgia said...

No you did not pick my photo. I know my choice would have been a winner but I will keep my fingers crossed for everyone elses choice. Good luck!

gg

Joy Stone said...

Good choice, he was my #2.

Jeanette said...

no you didn't....but you see old men all of the time...I liked the cows kissing lol

Kathy said...

No, but this is an awesome one!! Gorgeous blue eyes……..

Doug Etheridge said...

I know this guy! Do you?
He let someone take his picture one time and they used it without a signed release.
That's how he got his Escalade and Florida winter home.

You can see the craftiness in his eyes, he chuckling too!

That's why I chose the okra!

Sandee & Larry said...

YESSSSS!!!! He’s my favorite! Good choice. Sandee