Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In Everything Give Thanks........

Tuesday, August 21, 2012



"In Everything Give Thanks"


I'm thankful for the FANTASTIC fall-like weather we have been BLESSED with most of the month of August.....AUGUST folks.....this is TEXAS......



I'm thankful my oldest granddaughter squeels with joy at getting my old laptop computer that has written a zillion blogs, visited no less than 20 states, is missing the ESC key and has my dirty fingerprint DNA all over it.....




I'm thankful for crazy granddaughters who take after their crazy Lele......

And I'm thankful......No.....BLESSED......to have granddaughters who make my heart leap with SMILES each time I see them and they see me and they scream my name across the school cafeteria....
LELEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Awwwww.........so thankful!!!



4 comments:

Judy Boyles said...

That is the most wonderful thing in the world. You a re blessed and I am blessed in that regard. Thanks for reminding me in the midst of my troubles. I need to be reminded.



Love, Judy

Ant Ellie said...

Those are cute grantdaughters!!!I bet you all have a bushel of fun when they visit! Am not sure who instigates...but I would say it was probably close to 50/50....with 100% participation! What a trip....makes you feel young again! Enjoy!
Love to all, ant ellie

Anne Simon said...

I just wanted to let you know you are a light in many peoples lives and I am so happy to have you in mine

You are a delight and I Am so happy you share your thoughts with all of us !

Read this just as I was going out to walk and it made me smile so ...

Anne Simon

Cheryl said...

They are so blessed to have you! What a happy blog. Made me smile and thrill for you !!Lele rocks!!