Saturday, August 18, 2012

Someone Better Sleep With 1-Eye Open Tonight.....

Saturday, August 18, 2012


Ok.....so this was Family Weekend at the lake.   

HOPE...ing he'll go away!!

As payback to me for making them endure taking family pictures, 


my niece Jacque 


and her husband, Matt, 


thought it would be great fun to hack my Facebook account and place all kinds of Obama rubbish on it.  Things like.....

"Support our President!!!  Go OBama!!!" 
under MY Facebook name.

As you might guess, the comments started flooding in immediately......LONG before I ever knew this retarded comment was making the rounds to my FB friends...I was receiving comments like:

"Liz a closet Obamanist??"
"She is playing with us or has been bitten and is now a Obama zombie"
"You caught some democrat disease??"
"She has drank the kook aid...OMG!"
"Someone drive by her house real quick and see if there is a big O sign in front!"
"Did you get bitten by West Nile Mosquito!!
"Liz's blog hasn't had this much activity since she ran Charlie into the water fountain at the hospital"

Yep.....this is what I'm dealing with over here folks.
All I can say is......Sleep with 1-eye open tonight, Jacque and Matt.....
SLEEP WITH 1-EYE OPEN!!
Heeeee Heeeee Heeeee Heeeee


8 comments:

Judy hammack said...

This is just too funny! You have my permission to clobber them; as if you needed my permission! LOL. when I saw those postings, I wondered and raised an eyebrow; probably both; however one of our wonderful privileges is to believe what we want (EVEN IF IT IS WRONG) and I was not going to say anything to you!!!!

Brenda said...

isn't it good to know that if you ever really go psycho that you have so many good friends to help you.
lol

Julie Smithe said...

Sooooo glad to hear you were hacked and not truly an Obama Momma! I was getting concerned!

Julie

Ant Ellie said...

I bet you did get a ton of mail...probably some of it hate mail! I laughed till my sides hurt!
Love to you both, ant ellie

Ginger said...

"You gave me quite a scare!"

Cheryl said...

This was pretty funny . The sad thing is, I realized all my guests this weekend were Obama
Fans and I had no idea as they are all Christians- with interesting lifestyles. So I thought what the heck- Liz too?

It was a great relaxing time with my sweet Obamaniacs Luckily we only talked politics for a short time and I played good hostess and shut up and let them ramble!

Love you and see you in church with Kathy!

Blessings and joy!

Cheryl Hood

Regina said...

heh heh - freaking gotcha! gee, i just wish it'd been me!! :D

Jeannete said...

I didnt think you had turned on us to be an Obama fan lol