Monday, September 24, 2012

Cotton Shed No. 11...........Such A COOL Name.....

September 24, 2012



I just LOVE having talented friends!!  
Take my friend, Jackie Carlson, who owns a fabulous home interior store in Canton called "Cotton Shed No. 11" that is opening up on the square in downtown Canton this coming Thursday.  I was "lucky" enough to help her set up her store this week and boy-howdy......is this an incredible store!


To my girlfriends out there......get a bunch of yacking ladies together and COME TO CANTON THIS WEEKEND.......!!

The weather is suppose to be NICE........the crowds won't hit full force until November.......and you'll kick yourself if you don't stop by Jackie's new store on the square in Canton (just south of the Trade Days).  Just so you know......I'm not getting a commission for telling you all this......I just truly believe in this chick.  Her style is what I could only hope to have one day......her store makes me want to sell everything in my house and start over......She has things you will not find anywhere else....I promise!

Did I mention she's a wonderful person too??  Yep, she sure is!!!

Check her out on Facebook at 
and her new store in downtown Canton this coming weekend!!


4 comments:

Judy Williams said...

This place looks so cool. I would love to visit Canton; never have and always have wanted to. If I am ever
there I will make sure and visit her place!!! And I will mention that I know you---too cool!!!!
Judy

Regina said...

Hey girl - seeing this made me think about our conversation - do you think she'd be interested in anything French or Belgian? I can get pillows made from old Belgian postal bags, finials, weird stuff, old stuff - I don't know - it's just fun to shop and I have filled my house up but still enjoy the hunt. Let me know if she wants pics and/or is interested

Bonnie and Dick said...

Hi Liz---- I’m telling ALL of my friends that go to Canton to buy ‘stuff’. They go every month. That shop looks really great, and knowing you, you helped make it that way. Love it---

Bonnie

Cynthia said...

I loved the blog.. I remember last year I bought a bunch of stuff at her place on the grounds there at the front..
I loved her place.. and I can't wait till Thursday to go to her place on the square.. Thanks for the blog and
inviting me to visit her place.
Love you girl,
Cynthia