Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thanks Girlfriend.......


Girlfriends.......It’s hard to imagine life without them.


Sometimes you just have to thank your Girlfriends.  Thank you to my Girlfriends who remembered me and my “Challenging Week” over the past couple of weeks.  Thank you for your prayers, your thoughts and your love.  Your shared emotions meant the world to me.  


I am blessed with wonderful Girlfriends.  Girlfriends from my Bible Study group.  Girlfriends I call when I want to go shopping.  Girlfriends who like the same movies that I do.  Girlfriends who are up for an adventure.  Girlfriends who are just easy and fun to be around.  


Even one Girlfriend is a gift of inestimable worth, and I am blessed with many.  I only hope I can bless them half as much.


Thank you, Lord, for my Girlfriends.


No comments: