Thursday, September 8, 2011

DAY 66: "Spotlight on Today"......

DAY 66:  Central City, Colorado....Burrrrrrr
TEMP:  High 48 / Low 39


Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........I think it might have snowed today!

Not sure though, cause we had a lot of dense fog and rain, but I "think" it just might have snowed a little on us today.......

Anyway, as I'm sitting at my desk doing some business work this morning, I suddenly hear our RV horn honking......I turn around to see Kruger the 1-Claw Cat sitting on the steering wheel and each time she moves her butt, she honks the horn.  I swear.....Chuck has been feeding that cat too much.....I bet she's gained 5 pounds in the past two months on the road.....She never used to be able to honk the horn with her butt.....

Since it was COLD and RAINY outside (I knew we should have stayed in Manitou a few more days!!),  we took Debbie and Brady's Jeep and headed down the road to Evergreen, Colorado to an awesome thrift store our neighbors took us to last week.  Since my sister has a brand smackin' new rockin' figure these days, she has really enjoyed shopping for clothes.....and so has Brady, her husband.

We had finished shopping when we realized Brady was missing......turns out, he had found himself a treasure chest of record albums.  We waited.....and waited......and waited a little longer.....Pretty soon, we just decided to all take a nap while we waited.....

And tonight......tonight was "Game Night" with my brother-in-law Brady.....also known as 
Mr. "A"
(Type A Personality)

Let me explain.....while playing Mexican Train dominos,  his recollection of the rules were completely different from Debbie's and mine.  So, to prove us wrong, not only did he whip out the instructions, he placed this little spot light on his head like he was on the Amazing Race or something to light up the instructions........It was quite entertaining watching him....

Too bad LIZ WON........BRADY LOST.........

WhoooHoooo.....

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I have been loving your blogs.. you just have too much fun.. give me some of that please.. I can't believe in 3 are so days from now you will be home.. YEA !!!!! how are all the babies.. ? give them hugs for me...
Love you all,
Cynthia
AND BE CAREFUL PRETTY LADY !!!!!!!!! :)=