Sunday, October 16, 2011

ROADTRIP!!.....

October 16, 2011

R O A D T R I P


Remember those 4 crazy chicks who went to Washington and New York back in the Spring?  Well, they're On The Road again.......this time we're in San Marcos, Texas.....home to the largest outlet mall any of these Calloway girls have ever drooled over.....

And after making at least 2 drink stops......3 bathroom stops due to the 2 drink stops.....and 1 gas stop, we finally made it the 4 1/2 hour drive to San Marcos.

By this time it was too late to head to the mall, so we checked into our conveniently-located-to-the-outlet-mall hotel, and then headed to downtown San Marcos to check it out.  And this is what we found....

Anyway, after SMOKIN' the rest of the girls in Mexican Train domino's last night (I just had to mention that), we turned in early to rest our FEET for today.

Unfortunately, it didn't help cause my aching feet are SCREAMING at me right now.

4 comments:

Judy Boyles said...

I like that pumpkin your friend is holding. What makes all the little balls all over it, I wonder….

Judy Boyles

Lulu said...

I always enjoy ur blogs.. I have recently learned to play Mexican train dominoes an i am ADDICTED love it Friend Melba here an I play it a LOT.. she said I learned to quickly i beat her a LOT LOL

Margie Champlin said...

Wish I Was There!
Hugs,
Margie

Carla Melcher said...

What fun. When are you coming back to Dallas? I leave forNashville on Sunday. Come see me soon.....miss you. Carla