Saturday, April 30, 2016

"Keeping Our Heads Above Water - Chapter 27"

 There's this song titled, "Bring On The Rain" by JoDee Messina that keeps playing through the Hard Drive player of my Jeep every time I fire it up....

Another day has almost come and gone
Can't imagine what else could go wrong
Sometimes I'd like to hide away somewhere and lock the door
A single battle lost but not the war

 I don't know JoDee Messina, but sounds like she's had a bit too much rain in her world too.  I love this song......I have no idea where it came from or how it made it to my Jeep hard drive....I just know it plays Every-Single-Time I turn the Jeep on.  I have to laugh at the irony.....

 'Cause, tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain

That's right.....
BRING 
IT 
ON. 

Because of this monsoon season, we have the most beautiful azaleas we have ever had blooming wild in front of our house right now.  And a contractor-worker who serenades us during his lunch break in front of these azaleas that makes my house look a whole lot less like the disaster it actually is...

And because



Without all that dad-gum rain we had, we never would have met Raymond....the dumpster guy....and his precious wife, Virginia, who we met Friday night for dinner.  These two have been married 42 years.....and I thought I was going to tell them to "get a room".  P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S.  My goal is to be like Raymond and Virginia after 42 years.......yep.




It's almost like the hard times circle 'round
A couple drops and they all start coming down
Yeah, I might feel defeated and I might hang my head
I might be barely breathing but I'm not dead, no
'Cause, tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain, ooh
I'm not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
And I'm not gonna lose any sleep tonight
'Cause, tomorrow's another day
And I am not afraid
So bring on the
Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain, ooh
Bring on, bring on the rain
No I'm not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
So bring on the rain, ooh
Bring on, bring on the rain
Bring on the rain
Bring on the rain, ooh







"God Will Use Your Struggle For Good"......words spoken by Max Lucado straight into my heart.









No comments: