Thursday, May 11, 2023

THURSDAYS WITH PAPPO

Thursdays With Pappo

LizEtheridgeSekerke 


Thursdays With Pappo......included a handshake agreement that if I purchased him a hand drill like Wayne's, he would go to Bingo with the women. Here's that conversation:

LIZ: “Hey Pappo, why don’t you play Bingo with your neighbors & friends?”

PAPPO: "Only women go to Bingo. No men ever go to Bingo here at the Independent Living Center...aka Prison".

LIZ: "Well Pappo, like you used to always tell me, pave your own path.....be a trendsetter. If you start going to Bingo, the other men will follow."

PAPPO: "When did I ever tell you that?"

LIZ: "Well, you didn't actually ever tell me that, but I knew you wished you had."

PAPPO: "I'll make a deal with you Softie (his nickname for me). You get me a drill like Wayne's and I'll go to Bingo."


LIZ: "Really?? You promise?? (head nod by Dad). I'd feel better if we shook on it.

PAPPO: "Ok"


No comments: