Friday, October 8, 2010

The Tick.......

October 8, 2010 - Tire Store, Mt. Vernon, TX



Today, while getting a nail out of my tire at the local tire store, Murphy and I noticed a tick on his neck.  I successfully extracted the blood sucking varmint, tossed it to the floor and stomped on it.  When I lifted my foot..............NO TICK.

Hummmmm.......unfortunately I had forgotten my shoe had a hole in the bottom of it.   I quickly took my shoe off, frantically shook it until the little booger fell out and proceeded to pound it mercilessly with my shoe.

Funny how everyone in the room stops what they're doing when a crazy, shoe pounding woman exists among them.......

Real funny........

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

There were that many people at the tire store? Man, wished I owned that business.....

Ant Ellie said...

I am glad you got that tick out of your shoe....it could have snuggled between your toes and hide. I bet you woke up the staff and customers there! that is such a cute picture of murphy! take care and drive safely....I love you both lots and lots.
ant ellie

Mary Thompson said...

That was funny!

Sherrie said...

The picture of Murphy is the best part of the story. Looks so innocent.