Thursday, April 18, 2024

Tuesdays With Pappo - These Hands

 Tuesdays With Pappo

April 18, 2024



These hands.....they've seen a lot of life..

They caressed my blubbery skin as an infant....they spanked me quite often as a pre-teen....they frantically grabbed the steering wheel while teaching me to drive as a teenager....they handed my hand over in marriage as an adult....and they placed themselves on the casket of our Mom as his way of saying "Goodbye" to his wife.

These hands.....the hands this week that, when I asked him where he got the Dallas Cowboy eye glass holder on his end table, he looked me in the eye and, knowing I was desperately not a Dallas Cowboy fan (because of Jerry Jones), promptly started ripping the Cowboy logo off.




Now that's TRUE LOVE, folks!



No comments: