Thursday, January 11, 2024

The "Light" They Call Cyndi Sekerke

 "There Are Some Who Bring A Light So Great To The World That Even After They Have Gone, The Light Remains."

January 11, 2024




I never knew Cyndi Sekerke during her time on this earth.....but I know the "Light" of Cyndi Sekerke that remains after her journey here was over. She shone that light on most everyone she met. Just ask the friends and family who still carry her light around with them. They'll tell ya.

God placed Cyndi in my life in the strangest and most unusual of ways.....and I can feel her light shining down on me most every day. It's an honor to be her friend......the friend I never met.

HAPPY EARTHLY BIRTHDAY, CYNDI......I hope they serve King Cake in Heaven....served exclusively by the King Himself!!

No comments: