Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Tuesdays With Pappo - Never Boring

 Tuesdays With Pappo......on Wednesday this week!

January 3, 2024



Tuesdays with Pappo are never boring. You will never find us sitting in "our" booth at Braums Ice Cream each week staring at each other with nothing to say. My mom and dad had three kids....and of the three, I'm the only one with a lot to say. The other two are limited in their vocabulary and constantly saying, "We don't know where you came from, Liz"......

But I can tell you, I get this from my Dad.

Whether we're talking about him learning to play the piano, the mandolin, sewing a button on his shirt or how to work his new Cricut, there is rarely air-space between our conversations.

Yesterday, we entertained the residents of his Independent Living with a little "Heart and Soul" and had a good laugh when they applauded our desperately bad production.


The highlight of my week.....

No comments: