Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DAY 36: We Did Nothing Today......

DAY 36:  Vernal, Utah
TEMP:  87 Degrees



WE DID NOTHING TODAY

As I'm sitting here in bed watching "My Three Sons" trying to figure out what to share with you about today, I'm coming up with nothing.

However, we did go to Wal-Mart!!

For some reason, unknown to me, my husband loves Wal-Mart.  Every town we go to, he scouts out where the local Wal-Mart is.  He always uses the excuse the pups need food, but I know the truth.....

He's addicted to Wal-Mart.......


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wal-Mart should start a support group for those of us who are addicted to them and one for those who hate them. They are a force to be reckoned with, that’s for sure J

Now I feel VERY guilty that I didn’t at least clean the toilet!. Oh wait….I did clean the one in my studio today. Whew. I also filed some papers on my desk, which was a small thing compared to the 12” stack! I hate paperwork as much as you hate Wal-Mart.

I hope you had more fun today. Waiting to hear!! I’m addicted to your blog. OMG.
xoxo
Kathy

Ant Ellie said...

I keep going to walmart because they have cheap corn chips....to make toastados with....
but also to look for the crazy dressed people that I keep seeing in these funny emails of
walmart people.....I've seen some plunging necklines and low riding pants with underwear
showing but you find that on the street everywhere. Anyway, they have just about
everything there....mostly from China though. The corn chips are from the usa....thank goodness.
ya'll take care and stay safe.
ant ellie