Saturday, April 15, 2023

Each Moment Is From God


 YESTERDAY......we saw the future.


And we smiled.
 
We visited Lowe’s yesterday....and as we drove into the parking lot, we passed this sweet couple leaning on each other....each with their own uniquely sized cane....holding hands....smiling....ready to purchase plants for their yard to.....Keep-Life-Going.

It was a precious site as I took a picture out the passenger window. It reminded me of us. It reminded me that we’re all going to be this couple some day. 

 

Or are we?

Will we resent getting older....or needing a cane....or moving slower....or having aching knees? Or will we remember to thank God for having a cane to help us....or legs that have knees to ache? Will we remember that getting older simply means, if you know God, you are simply closer to the JOY of seeing Him face to face than you were yesterday? 

I don’t know this couple.....but they radiated God to me....and I want to be like them when I grow up.

And my prayer this morning was this:

“God, I love You.....help me to always see You in the moment we are living in. Good or Bad....Easy or Hard...Smiling or Crying....may we be trained to see YOU in each moment....because each moment is from You.”
 


 

Go......and have a great day today! BTW, we did another Couples Adventure Challenge yesterday I can’t wait to tell you about later! Last picture is a hint....

No comments: