Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My East Texas Home.....This Week.

January 8, 2013


JUST ANOTHER DAY IN EAST TEXAS.....


"His cage may still be turnin’ but his squirrel’s done died"


"That sweet boy’s purtier than my new tangerine metal flake bass boat"


"You boys took one pickup load to the dump an’ come back with two"


"You ain’t lookin’ like the tallest hog at the trough no more"


"Talk you inta sellin’ your mule so you could buy a plow"


I'm sorry guys....I just had to share some of my favorite East Texas quotes and pictures......
And this was just in the past week!!




5 comments:

Kathy said...

Too funny!! I have a book written by a friend of mine if you want to borrow it. It’s all kinds of Texas lines like these. It’s called “Texas Talkin”. K

ant Elle said...

The quotes with the pictures are something else....I am still chuckling!
Sounds like there is not a dull day in East Texas! thank you for such
a funny blog!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the laugh-of-the-morning!
Love ya,
ss

Liz said...

Hilarious!! Am still enjoying the cookies! Mostly crumbs left. Thank you so much. Miss you. Liz

Cheryl said...

Sad thing is, locals would go, so what's funny here? LOL!!!! Love it!!

Blessings and Joy!