Friday, December 4, 2009

I Fear A Lawsuit From the Chuck Fan Club........



Friday, December 4, 2009



Ok, here's the crazy Hard-of-Hearing Miscommunication between Chuck and Liz for this week:  LIZ:  "Chuck, did you put Murphy up on the bed?"  CHUCK: "Who has diarrhea??"


Well, now as most of you who have followed my Blogs know, without Chuck, I would have absolutely no material to write about at all.  And I've actually heard from his Fan Club implying that I'm picking on him too much, but hey, it is what it is, right??


So because I fear a lawsuit from the one and only (literally) Chuck Fan Club, I've decided to show you the "other" side of Chuck........my Charlie; his brothers' Bur; his granddaughters' Grandpa Charlie.......  I hope you enjoy learning about him as much as I have been blessed by him........he's truly a one-of-a kind guy that my world revolves around.....Click on the link below to learn all about my man.....

http://www.lizetheridge.com/Liz_Etheridge/Charlie.html

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a wonderful man....who is married to a wonderful lady!!! I am so glad you two are my friends!!! Love you both!!!
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Ok - the Fan Club was all ready to endorse this latest blog, that is until I saw the little box that pops up. Have you ever heard the term "libel" (look it up - doesn't that sound familiar). You should know not to print opinions - especially when it comes to "being a good driver". I think that Officer Mulch and Ivey would agree with me on that and testify to it in a court of law.....

My lawer will be in touch!

Kim - President of the Chuck Etheridge Fan Club

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful!

Tiffany

Murphy's Mom Blog said...

Opinions???? I haven't seen you ride in the passenger seat with him EVER..........hummmm........Actually, I think I have Ivey and Mulch in my back pocket when it comes to Chuck.....they've seen him drive!

I'm lawyering up at this point.....

The Wife

Anonymous said...

-Do not pick on Chuck. I am part of his fan club, you know and I just
live around the lake from you. Cute photos! He is a cutie!
-We really did enjoy Wednesday evening. We will do a Blu whatever after
the holiday. Linda B.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures Liz, Charlie looks good. My bike is getting checked out for next summer, so I'll be ready to ride. God Bless you and Charlie!!

Israel

Anonymous said...

I love you Liz. This is the sweetest thing ever. And I tell you what...that Charlie of yours is a looker! He's one of the most handsome guys I know.

Lee

Anonymous said...

"He is my favorite!!"

Sarah

Anonymous said...

What a loving tribute.
What a beautiful song with words that are so perfect.
It brings tears to your eyes to hear and see such love.
all my love to you both.
ant.ellie

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacquetta

Anonymous said...

You inspire me! I’m gonna go get me a kiss from my man.

Ginger