Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Day-Before-Thanksgiving

November 21, 2012


Happy Day-Before-Thanksgiving!!

As most of you know, I will NOT be busy in the kitchen today preparing for tomorrow's feast.....nope.....this is simply not my blessing.  Fortunately, I have friends and family who are blessed with this ability which keeps us from going hungry!


What I WILL be doing today, though, is practicing Eucharisteo (giving Thanks to God) for the magnificant beauty of Fall.....and this little slice of Heaven that I live in.

Please accept this little 5 minute video as my "Thanksgiving" card to you......cause YOU have blessed me in ways you will never know....

Happy Thanksgiving, My Friend





5 comments:

Ellen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Chuck! See you Saturday.

Georgia and Hal said...

Thank you Liz for this beautiful video. You have made my day more then complete with your thoughts and thanks. It really touched my heart and soul. I love you dear friend!!!

David said...

wow, what a beautiful video! You are so blessed with so much talent. Happy Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

lynn said...

Beautiful as usual! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Chuck! Love ya lady, Lynn

Wayne Manor said...

Happy Thanksgiving Liz and Chuck!

Thanks for the photos...... looks great in your area.

Wayne and Sylvia