Saturday, December 13, 2008

Did you see the Sunrise this morning???


As I was sleeping this morning, I was dreaming the phone was ringing.  It really didn’t have anything to do with my dream, but I could hear it ringing anyway.  Eventually it stopped and I continued on with my dream.  After a few minutes, Charlie came in and woke me up and said our neighbor, Troy aka Walter, had called and said to get outside with the camera as the sunrise was spectacular.  So I did as I was told.  I put my heavy cotton robe on, hair sticking up in the wrong direction, my favorite Polo nightshirt with my hot pink PJ bottoms with horses on them, grabbed the camera and headed to the dock.  Its times like this that I’m relieved to be living in the country where no one could see this scary sight called me.  As with most sunrises (& sunsets!), minutes matter, and you have a very small window of opportunity to get the picture before its gone for good.  I made it just in time this morning.  It was indeed spectacular!




“Lord, everywhere I turn, I hear Emmanuel reminding me You are with me and always will be.” 


Lee (on Twitter)

No comments: