Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Had No Choice....I Had To Give A Press Conference





Tuesday, January 26, 2010 - Bryan, TX











Dang!  We didn't run into George and Barbara today at the Bush Library here in Bryan, BUT we did see an upstairs deck to an apartment next to the Library that belonged to them!  That's about as close as we got to them.......well, that is, if you don't count the pointers I gave him prior to his giving the State of the Union Address......and then there was the "situation" of Chuck peeking in the White House windows which caused us to meet in the "Situation Room".   But I believe I got it all straightened out when I took the podium and explained everything to the Press......Robert Gibbs has nothing on me!  And I allowed Major Garrett from Fox News the first and only question!  Take that CNN!


GUYS ONLY.....NO NEED TO READ ANY FURTHER UNLESS YOU'RE GAY......


I had to cut the press conference short to attend the MAJOR sale at Kirklands and pick up this sweet little piece for $8.95!  I have no idea where I'm going to put it, but it was a kicker deal, folks!!



But nothing, and I mean NOTHING, compares to the awesome store we stopped at last week in Brenham!  I just now got the pictures off my phone so I'm sharing them with you a little late......this is easily the sweetest little antique store I've stopped at in a long long time.  She had such an eye for presentation.........check out the mirror with the plates on it.....I want the 2-door armoire with the green glass for my birthday.......and my friend Sue REALLY wanted that metal longhorn!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Antiquing.....oh my.....I'm drooling....my kind of place
and time.
ant ellie

Anonymous said...

Reverse Phone Lookup to Protect Your Teenage Children - Many have teenagers have
cell phones these days and they serve as a great aid to parents to
enable them to stay in touch on their children when they are away from home for any reason.
While the legality of this site appears to be legit, it
does raise questions as to the privacy of your information at outlets
where Spokeo receives this information. There are numerous blogs and forums and chat
and message boards that will help you find a reputable directory to
cooperate with.

My web page - reverse cell phone lookup