Saturday, March 20, 2010

Petapaloosa Was Rained Out.......BUT.........

Saturday, March 20, 2010


DANG!  We were rained out of the Petapaloosa where Murphy and Charlie were being entered into the Pet/Owner Look-A-Like Contest.......and they had an excellent chance of winning the Trophy on this too!  Check it out.......I can hardly tell them apart!

Anyway, Murphy was so bummed about it that he INSISTED on wearing his overalls and shoes around the house all day..........poor thing; he was so disappointed!

Now, I know what you're thinking.......Liz has lost her mind.....why is she dressing her husband and dog up alike and what exactly does Charlie have to say about all of this.............Am I right???  Of course I'm right......that's what I would be saying if it were YOU doing this........But you have to admit, they look so adorable together, don't they?  Yep, they sure do!

So, since I've already lost my mind, why not check out the short little video clip of Murphy in his shoes and overalls!  I think you'll like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcjNP0AO0VE

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Chuck needs some shoes like Murphy's to complete the look, or else Murphy needs a hat like Chuck's.

Mark said...

Give those two the grand champion trophy!!! The costumes are fantastic!

Mark

Ant Ellie said...

That little dog loves you so much, he just
follows you around waiting for a petting or
attention. He sure is cute, the suspenders
are really nifty...they surely would have won
if it was not rained out.
ant ellie

Donnita said...

Tell Chuck we said Happy Birthday, he doesn't look a day over 29!!!

Donnita

bonnie said...

They were SURE winners!!!! Chuck will have to learn how to lick his nose!!!! Then again, NO! He he
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

...Poor Murphy....pure torture, he just can''t handle his shoes!!

Israel

Paul said...

"Very Cute
Our pets are part of the family..."

Paul

Ellen said...

"I couldn't tell if Murphy likes dressing up or if he was trying to figure out some way to attack you wearing those boots!"

Ellen

Carla said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS and they do look alike!!! Just measured the snow in my back yard....4 1/2 inches. Welcome Spring.

Carla

Chuck Stein said...

Liz,

I don’t get to read your blogs every day but I try to read many of them. I really enjoy them and appreciate including me. You are very talented in finding something worthwhile to write about and you both do so many wonderful things for others and yourself.

God bless.

Chuck

Regina said...

wat do i think? u r a nutter my dear friend but at least we can form a club!!

Regina

Di Ann said...

I think I can hear Murphy saying HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP everytime he stops. LOL
=========================
From Di Ann Holley