Wednesday, September 22, 2010

DAY 85: I Got "Misplaced" In Amarillo......Go Figure!

DAY 85:  Oklahoma City, OK - September 22, 2010

Well folks, it has been brought to my attention that my photoshopped Nascar picture wasn't a Nascar picture afterall......it's something called IRL (Indy Racing League) or something weird like that........Oh well.......Nascar or IRL....I had a smokin' body in that photoshopped picture......

We managed to get "misplaced" today (remember....Liz doesn't get "lost"...she gets "misplaced") not once, but TWICE......and the weirdest part??!  The first time was in Amarillo and the second was in Oklahoma City.  How can a girl who drove in downtown Dallas everyday at the young age of 16 get lost in Amarillo????  How????  I will tell you how......its called a GPS...........

And this.......this is a picture of Chuck "bearing with me" as a very frustrated Liz apologizes for her impatience on getting "misplaced".....














And this is Murphy's "bearing with me" look......ain't he cute!!???












And this.......this is my new driving motto from now on.  It now resides directly in front of me while I'm driving the Beast (BTW, my sister's little Goodwill "Love Is" statue next to it will be "moving on" after this weekend.......I GET TO SEE MY SISTER!!!  sorry...didn't mean to yell....yea yea yea)

Wait till you see what I got her at the last Goodwill stop!!  You will LOVE IT....

6 comments:

Stu said...

Now you are a Go Daddy girl too!!

Stu Berwick

Jacquetta said...

I lived in Okla City as a little girl. Born in Shawnee.

Lulu said...

i panic when i get misplaced....."

Jeanette said...

on that Nascar picture I knew it wasnt you because, those hands looked like guys hands lol.

Tom Wardle said...

"Don't be too excited about being compared to NASCAR. They just keep going
around in circles. And knowing you, you would still get "misplaced"."

Stu said...

That is Danica Patrick trying to be Liz so "Man Hands" is probably true and reminds me of a Seinfeld episode :)